Friday, January 4, 2008

Missing the sunshine

I don't mind winter. Actually, let me try that again...I don't mind SNOW (kind of even like it), but I hate cold. Hate it!

One of the things we do to beat the seasonal blues is go to a hotel here in town to lay around the pool and swim a few times during the winter. We opted to spend our New Years Eve with the girls at the hotel this year. It was the first time Princess has been swimming in a pool. She loves her baths and splashes around, so I figured she would love the pool too. I wasn't disappointed. She loved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

LL said...

That is a great idea to go to a hotel during the winter. Love the pics. Glad that she seems to have taken to the water! may Spring come soon!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! I love staying at hotels too, it always feels like a vacation, even if its just a town away.

Mama Bear said...

oh I love that idea!!! great pics!!!!

nush said...

That's awesome you guys had a fun time out with the little ones! The baby is getting so big so fast! Both of the girls are so cute!
miss ya,
:)Nush

Steph said...

I've been trying to come up with something to do on my birthday next month. Thanks for the idea.I think I'm going to use it. Love the pics of the cutie pies.

Anita said...

What a great time! GREAT idea too! Thanks for the pics!