Monday, January 7, 2008

Look what I bought! :)

This is something I have wanted for about 6 months, but I had to save money to get it. Of course, this time of year all exercise equipment is on sale, so I was able to buy it.

Photobucket

It came mostly assembled, but there were some minor assembly steps and The Designer took care of those for me last night.

I have been on it twice and it feels SOOOO good.

I leave for Florida one month from yesterday! Only one month to attempt to get my booty in shape. We all know that 1 month isn't enough time, but this I do know...when I leave for Florida on Feb. 6, I will have had 1 months worth of time on my new elliptical and that will make me feel good! :)

By the way, from what I recall, losing about 1 to 1.5 pounds a week is considered a healthy rate of loss, yes? Please let me know if I am way off. I know I won't lose the 10 pounds I should lose before I go to Florida, but I would love to have a good start on it.

2 comments:

LL said...

I would love to have one of those! That is my fave machine to work out on. And I think that you wieght loss plan is right on target, healthy and do-able!

Anita said...

Ahhh, the BUTTMASTER 2000! Nice job! Get on that thing every day and yeah 1 pound a week is healthy!