Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bug has her first crush and other funny stuff!

My Lil Bug has been making me laugh like a crazy woman lately. I wanted to share a few of her funnies lately.

When she was born she had spinal closure surgery due to her Spina Bifida. She is becoming more aware of her body now and she has noticed that there is "something" back there on her back that is different. So, lately she has been telling me, "Mommy, my butt cracked!" How do you not laugh at that???


When we were praying for her PaPa D before and during his heart surgery on Monday, she said, "Why does PaPa D have a broken heart?" So sweet!


We have DVR and my girls don't watch TV much (or so I thought). The other day the TV was on in the background and Bug and I were sitting on the floor playing Chutes and Ladders and suddenly she stops and yells, "THAT. IS. MY. CHAD! Look Mommy, LOOK MOMMY!" She was referring to Chad on the Alltel commercial. Who knew she has a HUGE crush on him. She even was "reading" the Sunday paper and found a print ad and wanted me to cut it out!

3 comments:

LL said...

Lil Bug had me laughing! She is a riot1 And so sweet too!

I am trying to remember my first crush. I think it might have been Shawn Cassidy, not sure though. That is so cute that she called him her Chad!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your little one has good taste, what can I say? Chad's adorable! *grin*

Anita said...

I have no idea who Chad is, but this is too cute! I'll need to go seek out how he is... too funny!!