Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's settling down around here

It is winter in Michigan, for sure! Lil Bugs school has been cancelled due to icy roads. We have been cooped up in the house for a few days now and we are driving one another bananas!

Lil Princess had the flu for a few days. She needed extra TLC. Lil Bug didn't get to release her energy at school as normal. She needed extra TLC. I am only one person with only two arms. I can only give 100% attention to one babe at a time. Do you see where I am going with this? :) It has been interesting, to say the least.

Princess is feeling MUCH better and actually slept pretty well last night with no vomiting or diarrhea (sorry if that was TMI). Last evening I brought Bug to her Grandma & Bumpa's house so she is one VERY happy girl getting all sorts of one-on-one attention. Life is settling down again, and I like that.

**UPDATE** Oh No! Just got a call from Grandma and Lil Bug...she was up all night puking. :( Maybe we are not settling down afterall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, you're right above us...how is it that Ohio keeps getting missed with all of the snow and ice??? We only had one decent snowfall so far this year and that was way early in the season! I don't think we've had ANY snow, either! When it's this cold, I want a tangible reason to be cooped up in the house! (I don't like winter, but I kind of like that snowed-in feeling, y'know?) Girly wakes up disappointed almost every morning to see she can't go out to make snowmen.

...sorry, this post isn't about us. Refocusing. Regrouping. On to you guys...I'm soooooo glad Lil Princess is doing so much better!! And Bug is in what we down here call "Nana-Land" living the good life! Good for you guys!

I wondered at all the quiet!

We're headed to the BF's house today for the entire day because we all have cabin fever. Talk to you soon!

Anita said...

Man, you all are a bunch of sickies. Can't wait to hear everyone is on the mend!