Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sweet Lil Bug

As I was laying Lil Bug down for bed tonight, we were saying our prayers together. She was doing her "God bless...and she lists person after person after person...sometimes she elaborates on certain people. For example, my sisters boyfriend injured his hand a while back and she still prays for healing for his hand. Anyway, tonight she prayed, "...and God bless Lucky." She then opened her eyes and said with utmost pride, "mommy, I prayed for Lucky because he doesn't have hands to pray for himself!" I just love this age!!!!

By the way, in case you haven't figured it out, Lucky is our 110 pound yellow Labrador retriever. :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Awwwww, "Sweet Lil Bug" is right!

LL said...

She is SWEET! I love listening to my nieces prayers.