Monday, January 21, 2008

This is what it is all about

Lil Princess and Lil Bug are fast becoming best friends. I have to keep an eye on Lil Bug so that she isn't too rough with Lil Princess. Today, they were playing and as you can see, the result was music to my ears.

Never mind the messy house or the fact that Lil Bug has a t-shirt on over her regular shirt and it is inside out (she was dressing herself!). This is what it is all about...being there to catch these precious moments on video. I have to admit, I have watched this video tons of times today and it makes me laugh every time. I adore these two beautiful little girls!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww mercy. How cute! Big cheesy grins over this way!

Anonymous said...

WOW, those laughs are precious! Infectious! Hilarious!

Sooooo cute! Thanks for putting this up!

Love,
Min

Anita said...

I can see why you've watched it so many times! I can't get enough either!

LL said...

What cute girls you have...love the giggles!