Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our walking miracle

I wrote not long ago about how some miracles happen instantly while others are a process. Since before Lil Bug was born and still today I believe that miracles have happened and will continue to happen in her life. Even though I firmly believe this, I am surprised and ecstatic to say that God has worked yet again in her little life to do something truly amazing.

The past couple of days Lil Bug has shown an interst in walking without her crutches or walker. Typically she goes a couple of steps, flails her arms around and eventually falls down or lands up against a wall.

That has changed! This morning she decided she was going to walk and praise Jesus, she did. I was able to catch a short walk on video this morning before church. She is now walking from one end of the house to the other without holding on, without her crutches and without her walker. She does no flail her arms about and has great control as you can see in this video.

Please join me in praising and thanking God for this miracle in Bugs life. I know there are many more in her future!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That brought tears to my eyes! Look at her go! Praise God!

groggerla said...

omgosh, i'm so happy i'm crying!!! i love you guys soo much! PRAISE GOD!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!!

I bet she is absolutely thrilled as are all of you :)

We still need a playdate!

LL said...

Praise God! Praise God! All glory to our Lord!

Angie, that is absolutely beautiful, amazing. Go, Lil Bug, Go!!!

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phil 4:23

Jake and Emily said...

How awesome! God is so good - your Lil Bug looks great! :) GO LIL BUG! :) What a proud mommy you are!

Erin said...

That is awesome! Go lil' bug!

Mommy said...

Totally made me cry!! God is so good isn't he? Bug is constantly proving those doctors wrong and I'm sure she will continue to do so! Praise God!!

Steph said...

That's incredible! She's walking so well without her walker.

Lea said...

This is WONDERFUL!!!!!

You have to be crazy excited!

nush said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!
She is such a sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOOOOOOOOO !!! God is great!!!

And Bug is amazing, too! Congratulations to all of you!

Anita said...

Praising God with you Angie! She is getting so big!