Monday, September 1, 2008

Where did August go? (and list)

Well, you may or may not have noticed, but I was absent from blogland for the entire month of August. I have just one question...where did August go?

I swear I was just gearing up for it and BHAM! before I could even process it, it was gone. What a shame.

I have a ton of things to blog about but just don't have the time, energy or even the interest lately. So, I am going to start a list of topics I hope to blog about soon so that when I do have the time/energy/interest once again, I will remember what I need to write about.

Lil Princess' birthday
Trip to Mississippi
Family reunion & wedding
My birthday
Coast Guard Festival
Luckybugboutique.etsy.com
Fall/winter craft fairs
Lil Bugs first day back to school (which happens to be tomorrow!)
Teaching
The Presidential race
Hurricane Gustav
Joy Unlimited
Launch of Rockford Orphan Care Ministry on Sept. 7th

There's more...when I think if them I will amend so I have a comprehensive list for later. See you soon.

2 comments:

LL said...

Welcome Home and welcome back...I've missed ya friend.

Anonymous said...

Happy September...and Happy First Day Back To School to Bug!