Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Craft Fair

Yesterday was the first of 4 or 5 craft fairs I am doing this fall. I was hoping for a better turnout, but it wasn't terrible. I did alright with sales. I have added new product to my line including nursing covers, toddler pillows, toddler pillow cases, checkbook covers, burp clothes. Of course I still offered my mei tai style carriers and bibs. People seemed to really like the products as I had great feedback. I look forward to the next show, which is in 2 weeks.

Here are a couple of pics from my booth...I had two tables in the booth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

nush said...

ladybug76
Good for you Angie,
your just the crafty woman!!!!

Anita said...

Your items are gorgeous! I'm thinking a new checkbook cover would be so fun! Would they also work as calender covers?