Saturday, April 12, 2008

AAAGGGHHH!!!

I really want to scream right now. But, what is the point? At best, I might let go of a little bit of tension I have built up. At worst, I will lose my voice. So, I will just keep quiet and pray (and blog a little, I suppose).

Sorry, this is going to be a boring post. I don't really have a lot to share publically. It really boils down to the fact that a couple of people that I care about are making some really bad choices and there is not one darn thing I can do about it. NOT. ONE.

I know that one of the individuals is hurting inside. I mean a deep, raw hurt. This individual has had a miserable past and as a result, she is making choices that are going to lead to a miserable future if she even has a future at all.

I am scared for her. I am scared that her choices now are going to take her away from me prematurely. I am sad.

The other person that I am referring to in this post also has had a rough past. Contratry to the first person I referenced, this person appears to be making some good choices at this exact moment. I hope it lasts, but regretably I expect it won't. Is that fair to expect someone to fail? No, it really isn't. But even so, my fear is real. I don't want this person to fail for many, many reasons. Sadly, most of them are selfish reasons though.

That's all I can say. Please pray for them. God knows who they are, so don't worry about names or initials or anything like that...just pray, k?

Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I don't know the situations in question, I think I can relate to your frustration in this area, at least to some extent. You have my prayers for both of these folks, and for you, too.

Hugs,
Min

LL said...

Lifting them in prayer...and you!

Anita said...

I'm praying for all...

groggerla said...

hmm, i think i can guess who those people are.