Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ah, it is FINALLY up and running

I have been talking about setting up this silly old Etsy store for some time and I finally got around to doing it today. You can go directly to www.luckybugboutique.etsy.com to see my goodies. Also, I have included a gallery (to the left) of some of the items I currently have listed. If you click on an item, it will take you there as well.

Be honest, tell me what you think! I would love to hear suggestions for fabric choices.

If you are interested in making a purchase I would love to make a carrier especially for a little bundle of love in your life.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Looks great! Best of luck with sales!!

LL said...

Your site looks awesome. i really like the fabics/designs. I wish you the best and much success in your store...I will be a customer one day...and I am already thinking of desings/patterns that I might want!

nush said...

aww, very cute site angie! best of luck to ya!