Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yay, my first Etsy sale!!!

I have made several carriers and sold them to people I know or friends of people I know, etc., but today was my first "real" sale to someone I don't know. Since this person is fairly local (maybe 20 mins away) I am thinking it might be someone whom I handed a card to in the mall one day. But, maybe not. Who knows. Regardless, I sold a carrier on Etsy and that is exciting.

I have a craft show in two weeks. I need to get sewing. I have a few completed carriers that I haven't sold yet, but I need more than a few...I need a lot because I want to prepare for success! :)

Thanks for sharing my moment of joy with me. Good night.

3 comments:

LL said...

Congrats on your first "real"sale!!!! May many more follow!

Jake and Emily said...

Awesome! I can tell you that I already LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! :)

Anita said...

Congrats on your sale! I know you will have HUGE success!