Tuesday, December 4, 2007

randomness

I don't really have anything super exciting, but I haven't blogged in a week, so I figured I would write a few bits of randomness.

Vacation:
Our family is going to Florida in February and I am SOOOO excited. It will be Lil Princess' first airplane ride. Lil Bug is a pro on the plane, but will be nearly a year since her last flight by the time we go. We are going to be staying on Santa Maria Island in a beautiful Villa with a pool about 1 block off the beach. I can feel the warm sunshine on my face already!

Lil Bug:
She is feeling better. After they grew out the urine culture, they realized the antibiotic they originally put her on wouldn't help this particular bug, so they changed it. She seems a lot better, but we still have several more days of meds.

Lil Princess:
Is consistently sleeping through the night! She still gets up pretty early, but I can deal with that. Today she was up at 6am, which isn't horrible, just not my preference.

Today:
We have NOTHING on the calendar for today, which is extremely rare for us. So, when Lil Bug woke up this morning, we talked and decided to just go visit the library. We own hundreds of books, but it is always nice to go to the library and get a few new ones to drift off into another world for a little while.

Work:
The class I teach is almost over. We have three more Thursday's and then we are done! Praise God! I am certain I will never teach this class again. It was by far the least favorite of all classes I have taught. The students are nice enough people, but business math is not my favorite subject!

Christmas:
Lil Bug and I started wrapping Christmas presents yesterday. We have about 1/2 of them wrapped. I obviously wrapped hers while she was napping. We wrapped Lil Princess' right in front of her. We figured, if (and that is a BIG if) she had a clue, she would forgive us, but being that she is not even 4 months old, it's all good! Lil Bug and I are trying to figure out what she wants to buy her daddy for Christmas. He is a hard person to buy for! We have some thinking to do on that one.

How's that for randomness?!?! Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

LL said...

Ah...randomness.

So glad that Lil Bug is on the mend.

One of my favorite memories is of going to the library when I was little and getting new books for a new adventure...still one of my fave pasttimes.

Laughing at you and Lil Bug wrapping Lil P's prsents in front of her.

Envious of your vacation in Feb....right in the middle of winter....ahhhhhhh

Anita said...

Loved the randomness... maybe you should make that a regular feature!!