Wednesday, December 5, 2007

google searches

After reading other blogposts highlighting the google searches other people have used to stumble upon their blog, I was curious and decided to take a look myself. This is what I found (between 11/28 and now):

* "Things that happened during a voyage"
* *there was a search for photos of siblings that pulled some of my pics up* Scary thought...so glad I don't use names on my blog!!!
* "she's lovely for wedding"
* "old money valuation"
* "Spina Bifida diapers"
* "alive and well the spirit is within me worship song"

Ok, so those pretty much are all over the board, huh?

3 comments:

Anita said...

Talk about random!

At one time I kept coming up on "I hate..." searches. It's fun to check, I should do that again.

Anonymous said...

I got a scary one once...it was someone searching for a gymnast who apparently does gymnastics naked???!!! ACK! For the life of me, I'm not sure how that led them to my blog!!! It was a stretch, that's for sure!

Jake and Emily said...

How do you do the search? What search criteria do you use? Just your blog name?

Those are rather...random!