Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Content

I am so content...I love my life. Sure, I have a bad day here or there, but I am such a blessed woman. I have a husband with whom I have had the rare opportunity to have grown up with. I have a beautiful, intelligent, humorous 3 year old daughter who brings smiles to my face day-after-day. I have a 4 month old baby who completes me and never ceases to amaze me. Seriously, I couldn't ask for anything more. I want for NOTHING.

Outsiders may not be able to appreciate my life. In fact, I will blog more about this later, but many times strangers would be terrified of my life. But, this is MY LIFE and I wouldn't change it for a million dollars.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the blessings you bestow upon my family day after day. You see each one of us as so important and valuable. Thank you, God, for the little things. Thank you that Bug loves to read. Thank you that Princess is such a smiley baby. Thank you that The Designer has a stable job and provides for our family. Thank you that our church is Biblically sound and growing. Thank you for the material comforts in our lives...our cars, our house, our "stuff." But most importantly, dear God, thank you for your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for my salvation. Thank you for the promise that when my earthly life is over, I will have the privilege of standing face-to-face with you and you will be able to judge me for what I have done or haven't done in this life. Thank you for hope. Thank you for healing. Thank you for hearing my prayers, my cries, my laughter. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for reminding me that I matter in this life.

I love you Lord Jesus.

Humbly yours,
The Professor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Beautifully said.

Anita said...

You make God smile!

LL said...

Beautiful!