Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Pics

Photobucket
This is the first year Bug really got into coloring eggs. The previous years she would watch us do them, but this year SHE did them!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the first moment Bug saw a hidden egg as she came out of her bedroom.

Photobucket
She found the baskets!!!

Photobucket
Bug's basket. It didn't have a lot this year, but she did get a fishtank and 4 goldfish.

Photobucket
Princess exploring her basket.

Photobucket
I must say, I have two beautiful girls!

Photobucket
One happy momma and her two gorgeous girls.

Photobucket
Family photo. We don't get these very often, but I insisted on this one since we were all "cleaned up" :)

Photobucket
These two pics make me laugh. Bug is a bit of a bully with her "baby" cousin (who is almost as big as she is and he is only 8 months old!)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful family pic! How fun to hide the eggs and basket! I can't wait for little moments like that!

LL said...

Great pics!!!

Angel said...

Such CUTE pictures!!! You are all adorable. :0) Angel

Anonymous said...

Just realized I've been falling into the rut of reading without commenting. I love the girls in their matching outfits! Very sweet pictures!