Friday, February 1, 2008

apparenty I was just kidding

Read this and then hear me when I say apparently I was just kidding!!!

I was up most of the night with my very own flu bug. Lil Bug is still at her grandma's house , Princess and I are hanging out today while The Designer works.

I felt absolutely fine yesterday. In fact, I had dinner plans with a friend and then went scrapbooking afterwards. For dinner I opted for the spicy Japanese Pan Noodles from Noodles and Company. They were delicious going down, but definitely not a great last meal before the flu hits you!!!

My hope is that we are all past this yuckiness before we board the plane next week for our vacation to Florida.

2 comments:

LL said...

Feel better soon! Praying that the bug will leave you all soon so that you can enjoy your vacation!

Anita said...

HURRY up and get well! You can't travel with this!