Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Currency valuation

Recently my father gave me a $20 bill that was double printed. He received it the year it was printed and has held onto it since, which was 40+ years ago. At a coin show a few years back, a man offered him about $150 for the bill, but he didn't sell. I am trying to learn how one would go about finding the value of this $20 bill. Does anyone have any ideas? I have kind of researched online, but it was very overwhelming, since I didn't exactly know ANYTHING about collectible money.

If you have any tips, I would appreciate hearing them! :) Thanks.

1 comment:

nush said...

No Clue! we have some suposedly valuable coins nick's dad gave us years ago. They are stashed away for whatever reason, we obviously are not "real" coin collecters.
oh well!