Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Comfort and Encouragement

Psalm 42:5,8,11 NKJV

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance. The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me -- a prayer to the God of my life. Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.

Declaration of Faith
I refuse to be depressed about any circumstance or situation I find myself in. I will never forget that my heavenly Father loves me with all of His heart and is caring for me every second of every day. He commands His lovingkindness in the daytime and at night His song remains with me. My father never fails to be there for me. He is my Comforter who restores to me the joy of my salvation.
(Nehemiah 8:10; Psalm 51:12; Romans 14:17; Galatians 5:22; Philippians 4:4)

**Taken from The Complete Personalized Promise Bible for Women.**

No comments: