Wednesday, July 23, 2008

25% Etsy special just for YOU!

I am offering an Etsy discount just for my blog readers through the remainder of July. If you click on the links to the left, it will take you to my Etsy shop or you can click here. If you see something you would like for yourself or as a gift, let me know you are a blog reader and I will discount your order by 25%. This discount will not be combined with the free shipping offer currently offered and the discount does not apply to shipping charges.

You can either make the purchase, pay and I will reimburse you via paypal the difference, or you can let me know what you want and I can adjust the listing to reflect the savings.

I am currently working on building up my stock for the fall/winter craft fair season, so if you don't see something you want, let me know what you are looking for...I may just have it already done.

4 comments:

LL said...

I want! I want! i want! But I just can't let go of the money right now...ugh!!!

A!, I have been using goodsearch ALOT...love it! And i am using STARS as my charity...thanks for letting me know about this.

Anita said...

GREAT sale!

Mama Bear said...

I am thinking I need some bibs- those are so cute! and I saw they are on sale - hum- how do I request a listing? cute cute stuff!

AJS said...

mama bear,

If you are interested in making a purchase simply email me with the name of the bib(s) and I will set up a special listing reflecting your choice and the amended price.

(I will leave a comment on your blog too, incase you don't come back here to read this!)