Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy, busy, busy and a dress that doesn't fit well

I have so much going on right now that my head is spinning. Fortunately I'm not stressed about it, but I do wish I could get my thoughts straight and start making some headway!

On a completely different note, I have been 'inspired' to lose some weight. The weird part of that is that I am on the low end of "normal" yet it sure doesn't feel that way. I am not one to care much about the number on the scale and more concerned with how my clothes fit. I hate to shop as it is, so to have to buy more clothes because I've gained weight is out of the picture!

About a month ago (maybe it was longer than that?!?!) I got fitted for my dress for my sisters wedding. The 'professional' told me that I "easily" fit into the smaller dress...I begged to differ. She assured me that I would be fine. I have NOT gained weight in a month, but I promise you this...that dress DOES. NOT. FIT. GOOD. It is very pretty, but very tight. So, I've decided that rather than drop another $180 on another dress, I will drop 10 lbs instead. I know I can I just don't want to. I like eating junk food too much to give it up. But, alas, I do not have a choice until Sept. 27...at which time I will pick up where I left off in the junk food eating area! :)

No comments: